|Because I want to commissions some people. :3|
If you want to be a dedicated watcher, follow me as I create the fruition of working on my next goal called Pink Palmtoppers. It is a manga series I desire to do with characters, designs and ideas I want to show and make a living from. My content is rated G for the general audience and E for ecchi.
Most people don't know this about me but to get to the creative pinnacle of where I'm at, I was actually very uncreative as a child. Being the oldest has its perks; getting all the toys your parents would get you, taking walks holding Daddy's hand and imaginating worlds with your childhood cartoon characters. I was interestly intrigued by cartoon animals moreso than animated people. The best animated animals, in my opinion came from Hana Barbara, Disney and Dreamworks. This spanned to to my love and appreciation to stories, film work, animation and scripting. I cannot tell you how much jubilation courses through my spirit and body when I piece together a good cast of characters, writing and story direction and make it enjoyable. Whether it's to my mother who asked for a short poem on the awesomeness of God's glory in under 10 minutes, or for my best friend and roleplay partner who gets giddy if I tie a connection with the characters or make a song out of pure whim, or clients when I emote strong imagery for their orders. I am ever gifted in being able to describe a topic or subject visually and literally with great ease and scrutiny. If there is anything that I've learned, it's that humans fear change that puts them in uncomfortable situations. With my services, those changes will be removed with the comfort of my skills and the anticipation of it pivoting to a new and unique turn for the better.
10 Commandments for Page and For Life
1. I will say no to sudden plans, suggestions and requests if it collides with my schedule at that given moment. Only when I have done MY work schedule will I consider it.
2. I will charge for my services as a freelancer. My time and produce is not for free. Those who believe they should be will cease in contact with me immediately.
3. I will trust my intuition as an freelancer and entrepreneur when the outcome seems grim and the atmosphere grows tense.
4. From the time I finish a goal to the next goal, I will take a daily and weekly break. This is to be effective and precise in my trade as well as give my clients time to take a break from anticipation and impatience.
5. When all work is completed, edited, revised and blessed within 60 days, I will exercise a bonus to myself that is appropriate for the endurance and hard work committed.
6. When my funds reflect my hardwork, I will make sure to treat others to what I have achieved by organizing promotional events and giveaways.
7. I will firmly state that what I do for work is an actual occupation, not a hobby.
8. Those that own the highest admiration and influence in my work are considered part of my family tree of inspiration. May they gain high praise and tribute to being such an inspiring role model in my young life.
9. Every 2 days in a consecutive week, I will be exercising not only my body but my creativity, monthly budget and goals to strengthen those muscles.
10. I will share my success in goals and work to all I am around, including my growing audience.